Linking resumes and cover letters
Link your documents to create a full application
Linking resumes and cover letters lets you sync styles and features across both and makes it easy for employers to get a good, well-rounded picture of who you are.
- Create a resume and cover letter in their respective builders.
- Click on
Resumesin the top bar or side menu, or click here.
- Find the resume that you want to link to a cover letter.
Link Cover Letterin the resume card.
- Choose the cover letter that you want to link from the list in the popup.
- You can change or remove a linked cover letter by clicking
Change Cover Letteron the card of the resume that you want to update.
- If changing the linked cover letter, click a new cover letter from the list.
- If removing a cover letter, click
Remove Linked Cover Letter.
- If the linked documents have different styles, you'll be asked whether you want to keep the current (differing) styles, or update the cover letter to look like the resume.
- All steps above can also be taken on the Cover Letters page by clicking on the
Change Linked Resumebuttons on a cover letter card.